Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Grateful for Public Libraries!

Sunday
I absolutely love public libraries. I am also grateful to have an amazing children's librarian at my local branch. The other day I took my four year old in and we asked her about joke books. My daughter walked out with two great ones and we've been reading jokes daily ever since.

Today we also used the library's pass to the local children's museum. We had a fabulous morning. It usually takes a few months to get the pass after you put a hold on it but it's so worth the wait! The other thing to keep in mind is that the pass can only be checked out for three days.

My daughter loves to play games on their computers + checks out books, DVDs and audio books every week. I usually just get books for myself. Love it! I am grateful to have such a fabulous resource in the neighborhood!

0 comments to Grateful for Public Libraries!: